June 02, 2017

Graduate Underwater

Hello Everyone!

I have been so excited to share this card with you!! I have been waiting to post this for a week and I absolutely just love this card!! I hope you do too :)


I had so much fun coming up with this. The girl I made it for loves Nemo, so I searched high and low for all things Nemo. I found some amazing paper at the Digital Paper Shop. I used the Graduate word shaped card from The Cutting Cafe and the graduation cap and ribbon are both from My Scrap Chick.
Oh and the underwater plants are some files from Treasure Box Designs. I made the bubbles using Ranger's glossy accents, heat embossed the fish with clear embossing powder, cut the plants out with vellum paper. It was a lot of work, but so much fun creating this!! 

Make sure to check out my Instagram account @stampingmamaof2 and become a follower!!

No comments: